Building Insurance

Building Insurance

NY Capital Insurance professionals specialize in Commercial Building Insurance, protecting your business from minor to major losses.
Whether you own a residential property, commercial building, or mixed-use property, having appropriate Building Insurance provides valuable protection against unforeseen events and potential risks.

Dwelling Fire Insurance

Dwelling Fire Insurance, also known as Landlord Insurance, is specifically designed for non-owner-occupied residential properties.
Dwelling Fire Insurance typically covers the building itself, but may also offer additional coverage for detached structures, loss of rental income, and liability protection for the property owner.
This type of insurance is suitable for properties rented out to tenants and helps protect landlords from potential property damage and liability claims.

Commercial Building Insurance

Commercial Building Insurance is intended for properties used solely for commercial purposes.
It provides coverage for the physical structure of the building, as well as the contents and equipment within it. It can also include liability coverage for injuries or property damage that may occur on the premises. This type of insurance is important for businesses that own or lease commercial buildings, ensuring that the property and assets are adequately protected against potential risks.

Mixed Use Insurance

Mixed Use Insurance is designed for properties that have a combination of residential and commercial uses within the same building.
These properties typically include a combination of residential units (such as apartments or condominiums) and commercial spaces (such as retail stores or offices).
Mixed Use Insurance provides coverage for both the residential and commercial components of the property, including liability protection for both types of tenants. It ensures that property owners are adequately covered for potential risks associated with the different uses of the property.

Contact NY Capital Insurance when considering these types of insurance policies, it's crucial to work with an insurance professional who can assess your property's specific needs, review policy terms, and ensure you have adequate coverage for the replacement value of the building.

Consulting with our insurance professionals can help you understand your options and tailor the coverage to your specific requirements.